Accommodation & Venue
Quality workshop guides
You can perfectly plan your trip, but if the main component is not written - a well-thought-out Workshop - then everything would be a waste. Therefore, we advise you to contact https://writology.com/buy-research-papers in advance because this is the best place to buy a research paper or various trusted sources.
The conference hotel is the the Cypress hotel, 10050 S. De Anza Blvd., Cupertino, California.
A group room block with a rate of $159 has been negotiated for attendees based on single occupancy. These rooms are available on a first-come first-serve basis and only until Sept. 14, 2010. After that, the common room rates will be available, so please book early.
All rooms at the Cypress Hotel are sold out. Please see these nearby hotels for rooming options:
- Courtyard Marriott
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Woodcrest hotel
About the San Francisco Bay Area
Transportation from the airport can be accomplished via cab or the complimentary shuttle service from the hotel (based on availability). Cost of cab is about $40 one-way from the San Jose International Airport and approximately $100 from the San Francisco International Airport. For those who are planning to rent a car note that there is free parking available at the hotel.
The San Jose International Airport (SJC) is 11 miles from the hotel while the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is 32 miles from the hotel. Between the two airports, most major and minor airlines service one or both.
Things To Do
Cupertino is located in the heart of Silicon Valley. The hotel is located within easy reach of everything the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer; from high-tech business icons such as Apple, Symantec and Hewlett-Packard, to stunning landscaped, boutique wineries, and memorable cultural venues. Enjoy performances at the Flint Center, visit local wineries, tour the Lick Observatory or the historic mission Santa Clara de Asis, walk the Santa Cruz beaches or head to San Francisco for unforgettable dining and views of the Golden Gate Bridge. For shopping and food enthusiasts experience world class dining and shopping at the Santana Row while for the little ones, spend a fun-filled day at Paramount's Great America Amusement Park.
- California's Great America – Northern California's only movie-themed amusement park.
- Santana Row – quintessential place to enjoy the nightlife in the bay area with superb dining and unique shopping experience
- Santa Cruz beaches and Boardwalk – gorgeous sandy beaches along with world's Best Seaside Amusement Park
- Santa Cruz mountains – amazing redwood parks with lot of opportunities for hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, backpacking and mountain biking
- Winchester Mystery House – beautiful, but bizarre 160-room Victorian mansion built by the Winchester heiress (California Historical Landmark No. 868)
- Monterey Bay – more beaches and activities including whale-watching kayaking, scuba diving and surfing; visit world famous Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Carmel-by-the-sea – a charming and romantic village near Monterey Bay with beautiful views of the Pacific ocean
- San Francisco